- 20 AugTemperatures and stock markets heat up
- 18 JulVector 2018 Semi-annual Review
- 14 JunDo exporters suffer during trade wars?
- 15 MayStrong earnings put markets on the road to recovery
- 17 AprQ1 Overview
- 13 MarStock Markets: Episode VI: The return of volatility
- 02 MarVector wins Morningstar Germany and Belgium Awards!
- 22 FebVector Flexible wins De Tijd/L'Echo Awards for the third year in a row!
- 16 FebNavigator wins Morningstar France Award!
Navigator wins Morningstar France Award!
16 Feb 2018
Yesterday evening Morningstar held their yearly award ceremony in La Maison Blanche, Paris. They handed out awards to fund managers in 6 categories, ranging from French equity to fixed-income instruments, and of course global equity.
The Morningstar research team released the following statement:
These funds and management companies have proven their ability to generate high returns over a long period of time, without incurring excessive risk. We believe that a patient investment approach, based on long-term performance, can help investors to achieve their financial goals
We are, of course, very proud to receive this esteemed award and would like to thank our investors for the confidence they have placed in us!
You can find more information about the Morningstar Awards here