- 16 OctVector 2019 Q3 Review
- 10 SepA new prospectus
- 14 AugMarket Review: July
- 10 JulVector 2019 Semi-annual Review
- 14 JunAre factor premia disappearing?
- 21 MayHow persistent is regional outperformance?
- 12 AprMarket recovery: sense or sentiment?
- 12 MarMarkets solidify recovery
- 12 FebStock Markets Rebound
- 31 DecVector 2018 Annual Review
- 14 Dec2019 (outrageous) predictions!
- 20 AugTemperatures and stock markets heat up
- 18 JulVector 2018 Semi-annual Review
- 14 JunDo exporters suffer during trade wars?
- 15 MayStrong earnings put markets on the road to recovery
- 17 AprQ1 Overview
- 13 MarStock Markets: Episode VI: The return of volatility
- 02 MarVector wins Morningstar Germany and Belgium Awards!
- 22 FebVector Flexible wins De Tijd/L'Echo Awards for the third year in a row!
- 16 FebNavigator wins Morningstar France Award!
Vector Flexible wins De Tijd/L'Echo Awards for the third year in a row!
22 Feb 2018
Both of our funds were present at the award ceremony of De Tijd/L'Echo in Brussels once more. Vector Navigator was awarded a bronze medal this year and Vector Flexible took home the gold medal for the third year in a row. We are very glad to be ranked amongst the best global equity and flexible allocation funds - on such a consistent basis - by the Belgian financial press!
You can find additional information about the Fund Awards in the articles below.