Complaints Handling policy
Vector Asset Management S.A. has implemented procedures for managing customer complaints which complies with the requirements of CSSF Regulation 16-07 relating to the out-of-court resolution of complaints.
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction received whether oral or written from or on behalf of an eligible complainant, about the firm’s provision of or failure to provide a financial service. A request for information, clarification or service is not a complaint.
In this context, any complaint concerning the funds or management company must be sent to:
Vector Asset Management S.A.
To the attention of the Compliance Officer
370, route de Longwy
Grand-Duché de Luxembourg
Vector Asset Management S.A. will treat your complaint as follows:
· An acknowledgement letter or email will be sent to you within ten business days as of the receipt of the complaint if the complaint cannot be closed before this timeline.
· An update letter or email will be sent to you one month and every four weeks thereafter to inform you of the progress of your complaint.
· A final letter will be sent to you to inform you on the outcome of our investigation and the actions taken to resolve the complaint.
Vector Asset Management S.A. informs its customers of the existence of the out-of-court dispute settlement procedure with the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (“the CSSF”), the Luxembourg financial services regulator.
Where a customer did not receive a response or satisfactory response within one month of a complaint being submitted to Vector Asset Management S.A., the customer can refer their complaint to the CSSF by the following means:
· either by mail addressed to :
Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier
283, route d’Arlon
· or by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org