- 31 dec.Vector 2021 Annual Review
- 15 okt.Q3 Review
- 17 aug.Chinese crackdowns
- 22 jul.Vector 2021 Semi-Annual Review
- 25 jun.Why we still like value
- 25 mei'Transitory' Inflation
- 22 apr.Reversal to the mean?
- 17 mrt.Vector's take on sustainable finance
- 09 mrt.Sustainability-related disclosures in the financial services sector (SFDR)
- 19 feb.David versus Goliath: An analysis of 2020 stock market performance
- 30 dec.Vector 2020 Annual Review
- 20 nov.Factor momentum
- 20 okt.How will the US elections influence your portfolio?
- 25 sep.Are better times for quant investing on the horizon?
- 26 aug.Fama/French going through its biggest drawdown since 1963
- 17 jul.Vector 2020 Semi-Annual Review
- 25 jun.A Look At Post-Corona Market Valuations
- 25 meiUnprecedented times call for unprecedented measures...
- 23 apr.Vector's outlook on the Corona Crisis
- 13 mrt.Market correction: sense or sentiment?
- 17 feb.The market and sector concentration
- 14 jan.Notice to shareholders
- 31 dec.Vector 2019 Annual Review
- 17 dec.Fama/French going through its second biggest drawdown since 1963
- 15 nov.The Alpha Lifecycle
- 16 okt.Vector 2019 Q3 Review
- 10 sep.A new prospectus
- 14 aug.Market Review: July
- 10 jul.Vector 2019 Semi-annual Review
- 14 jun.Are factor premia disappearing?
- 21 meiHow persistent is regional outperformance?
- 12 apr.Market recovery: sense or sentiment?
- 12 mrt.Markets solidify recovery
- 12 feb.Stock Markets Rebound
- 31 dec.Vector 2018 Annual Review
- 14 dec.2019 (outrageous) predictions!
- 20 aug.Temperatures and stock markets heat up
- 18 jul.Vector 2018 Semi-annual Review
- 14 jun.Do exporters suffer during trade wars?
- 15 meiStrong earnings put markets on the road to recovery
- 17 apr.Q1 Overview
- 13 mrt.Stock Markets: Episode VI: The return of volatility
- 02 mrt.Vector wins Morningstar Germany and Belgium Awards!
- 22 feb.Vector Flexible wins De Tijd/L'Echo Awards for the third year in a row!
- 16 feb.Navigator wins Morningstar France Award!
A new prospectus
10 sep. 2019
Even though the summer started off pretty hot, markets cooled down in August as trade tensions made headline news once more. The temporary truce that was struck between China and the USA didn’t last much longer than any given alliance did on the popular HBO series “Game of Thrones” and with a single tweet from Donald Trump the United States imposed a 10% tariff on the remaining Chinese imports. As a result of these actions and the subsequent retaliatory measures from China, markets lost about 1.3% during the month in euro-terms.
While the stock market performed poorly on an absolute basis, our funds performed pretty well on a relative basis. Vector Navigator only lost 0.74% during the month and Flexible even gained 0.31%.
In more local news, we recently received approval for our brand-new prospectus. The most important changes that have been made relate to:
- Lower fees in the main share classes: The ‘C1’ and ‘P’ shares of Vector Navigator and Flexible are seeing their management costs decline from 1.5% to 1.4%.
- Change in performance fee benchmark: The benchmark of all our global equity classes was changed to the MSCI All Countries index, which includes Emerging Markets and better reflects our investment universe.
- A change in cut-off time: The cut-off time was brought forward to 11 a.m. on the valuation day. Due to this change investors will receive the NAV at the end of the business day instead of the NAV of the next business day.
We hope that these changes will make the lives of our investors easier. If you have any additional question on these changes (applicable from 24/09/2019 onwards) please feel free to contact us.
Werner, Thierry and Nils